I am finally in a Dam Photo.
My Dam Hot Family
Sydney hurt her knee bad on the Dam escalator. She probably should of got 3 stitches but that was not in the itinerary to spend 3 hours at the ER.
Teaching Sydney how to ride the Dam escalator the right way.
My brother making a Dam big breakfast...oh, sorry I am not at the Dam anymore. No more Dam jokes:)
Seriously he is so skinny and eats so much!
One Cute cowboy! Taylor taught him to lift his hat and say "Howdy Ladies"
One Not so Cute Cowboy!!
We had to look at my brothers ugly outfit all day! The shorts looked worse in real life. They were cut shorter in the front than the back.
Attempting to use the rope swing.
Not getting much swing time on the rope.
Carly and Scott wishing they had some horses. They share a horse bond that I don't understand. They both entered in a little rodeo and did some barrel racing. Scott normally does not ask for me to put anything on the blog, but he wanted me to put some video of him barrel racing the fastest time.
I learned something new in Beaver. I never knew that sheep were called mutton. This is Carly getting ready to go mutton busting.
3 comments:
How did the kids do in the RV?
Looks like tons of fun. As always I was laughing while reading about your adventure :) You always provide me with comic relief when I need it the most. So would you please do a post everyday.
We miss you guys!
Although we had some initial struggles learning how to work the motor home--lots of gadgets--all are looking forward to another motor home rental. It was a huge hit!
Post a Comment