Sunday, February 14, 2010

My endless love...my wheelchair

This is my new way to get down the stairs. Brody thinks it is a new game so we race. He wins!!

I never thought I would love a wheel chair. It was love at first sight. LOVE...LOVE...LOVE


I told Scott all I wanted for valentines day was a wheelchair ramp. He thought I was kidding. I wasn't.

My surgery is on Tuesday and I am excited to start healing. For some extra strength they are going to take my big toe tendon and attach it along with my Achilles.
I miss walking...

Oh, I forgot today is Valentines Day, so I better give my love a shout out!

Happy Valentines Day WHEELCHAIR...and Scott...I Love you!!




2 comments:

JandKWachFamily said...

That looks like a sporty wheelchair to me! you may not be able to stroll...but hey you still can get a pretty good workout w/ your upper body if you roll. :) Remember you have the advantages of recovering faster because you are young, and you were active previous to the accident. Will be thinking about you Tuesday.! Kim

Sheryl said...

Oh girl, in your pain, there is always Joy Rowe Humor!! I love it! My prayers are with you in your surgery baby!! funny my word verification is "instep" You aren't insteppin' anytime soon!!