This injury occurs mainly in middle aged men who are not active, but go decide they can jump like they were in there 20's. This is why I am so angry it happened to me. I am active and not middle aged and a mother of 4 who can still jump. Can you tell me how a mother of 4 can be bedridden for a month after surgery. Did I mention it is my right foot so I can't drive. I am seriously going to go into a depression by not being able to run for 6 months. I asked my running partner to push me in a stroller like Brody. I look into my husbands eyes and see how worried he is...Not for me but how much he will have to do. I see real fear!!! This brings me some joy. My big accomplishment for the day includes hobbling to the bathroom. It hurts so bad but the drugs brings me some joy. I need to find joy in my journey because right now I am sad and scared. Who do I call when I am sad and scared? My mom.Monday, February 8, 2010
dang achillies
This injury occurs mainly in middle aged men who are not active, but go decide they can jump like they were in there 20's. This is why I am so angry it happened to me. I am active and not middle aged and a mother of 4 who can still jump. Can you tell me how a mother of 4 can be bedridden for a month after surgery. Did I mention it is my right foot so I can't drive. I am seriously going to go into a depression by not being able to run for 6 months. I asked my running partner to push me in a stroller like Brody. I look into my husbands eyes and see how worried he is...Not for me but how much he will have to do. I see real fear!!! This brings me some joy. My big accomplishment for the day includes hobbling to the bathroom. It hurts so bad but the drugs brings me some joy. I need to find joy in my journey because right now I am sad and scared. Who do I call when I am sad and scared? My mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh joy! i'm sooooo sorry! you should talk to adam & kristy -- this happened to him a couple years ago. i wish i was closer so i could actually help -- glad your mom is nearby. good luck!
I'm so sorry! Please let me know if I can do anything. I wish you a speedy recovery.
That totally stinks! Just remember that if you ever need anything, anything at ALL the Eastvale 1st ward is there for you.
For real though, let us know if we can help.
wow Joy...that's probably the worse thing to happen to a mom, not being able to get around. Sorry to hear. I hope you have a speedy recovery.
So sorry Joy! Thats so frustrating!! Hope it heals fast. You'll just have to think of it as a break and eat bon bons :) ok, I know it will be so hard, sorry! Good luck!
You and Tierney were in the hospital on the same day. I wish I was there to help. I'm so sorry you are hurting. Hope you get better soon. Love you Joy.
That sucks sooo bad! Maybe you could borrow grandma's wheelchair so you could go jogging! Nice one Scott! And have him clean under the washer and dryer while you're recovering:) So sorry girl!
Post a Comment