I am sure everyone can guess what side of the sink is mine and which one is Scott's. We have this unspoken rule that I am not allowed to cross the line. I cross the line in many aspects of my life but this one I try really hard not to cross. I keep telling him not to cross the line with his OCD.

6 comments:
Opposites attract. Your bathroom counter is just a sign of a healthy marriage. Your side of course, is the normal side.
Hilarious!
Joy!!!!How are you? I love your blog...I am so glad to hear you have not lost any of that great humor :) Your kids are darling. You and Scott look the same too :) I would love to chat some time...Kiersta
That's so funny Joy. Jason says that it's a sign of an accountant.
My husband is a bit more lay back than yours! But then our bathroom is not so huge!!
I have to show my Scott that I am NOT the only one! It must be something with the name Scott that has OCD in their blood!!!
Post a Comment