People always ask me how Scott and I got a blonde boy. Instead of being annoying and give a lesson on recessive genes...I just say... I don't know it just happened.

Soooo, when my kids ask me how did these bananas get conjoined. I just say...I don't know it just happens sometimes. Maybe I should have been a better mother and given them more of a scientific answer.

What does it look like on the inside of conjoined bananas?

What goes on inside the mind of a recessive gene blonde boy? I just don't know!!!
5 comments:
I had a conjoined banana in South Africa. It was a deal since they weren't sold by weight, but by the piece. As for Brody, little boys are just their own kind of awesome.
I am with Tyler...enjoy that little ball of all boy! I told Scott "after all" he got what he asked for!!
that last picture is killing me...i'm still laughing.
thanks for the laughter joy!!!
ADORABLE!!! He seems like such a fun kid to have around! I need a Joy fix one of these days!!! Danielle is coming in a few days and I will see her, it would be so fun to get together again!
Post a Comment