Monday, April 27, 2009

Hurry up!

We have lived in our house for 5 years. This has been our backyard for 5 years...most of the time we have had weeds to our waists. It is not a big backyard but big enough for our dream of having a pool. Luckily for me not big enough for ward parties...(because I am sure the Bishop would offer) but big enough for some summer fun with friends. I am just trying to do my part to stimulate the economy is what I keep telling myself. Finishing the project is like having a baby because everyone keeps asking when are you done. I thought I would show some pictures of how close we are and entice people to come swimming. I am sure it will be more enticing when we have plaster and water. I am such a dork because I started buying pool toys and patio stuff 3 months ago. I think I am nesting. I just want to be prepared for when the "water breaks".

















6 comments:

Amber said...

Looks amazing! Love the tile around the side. You guys are going to have one fun summer - we might have to bring Henry and come visit! :)
I want to see more pics when the water is in and all your fab new furniture and pool toys are perfectly displayed!

Caroline Haring said...

The best way to get rid of weeds is to pave over the whole yard-SMART. Just beautiful! Congratulations on your new "baby". What a fun summer for you and your kids!

Sheryl said...

You and your waterbabies are going to have a many fabulous summers!

Mel said...

So jealous! I would love to have a pool! Good for you guys! I want to see a pic for when it's done!

Anonymous said...

wow...it looks great already. man you guys are gonna be tan. lol

JandKWachFamily said...

Looks Awesome Joy! I remember the excitement when Jason and I got our pool filled! You will have a blast this summer!