Sunday, June 7, 2015

Back in time

Today is the day I am going back in time and catching up on the last 6 months

8th grade 2015 class graduation.  Basically means nothing but going on to high school.  My favorite memory of the day is how high carly's shoes are.  She had to practice for days walking around the house in those wedges.  



Still hasn't fallen!!



Walking and giving a high 5!!!


She was really emotional when it ended and I am sure some people were wondering why an 8th grader would be so sad.  But she is really saying goodbye to all of her friends since Kinder.  She knows everyone and everyone likes her.  I worry about her going from knowing everyone to not knowing anyone in Texas.



Some of her friends



Some of her man candy strand!!!  Kobe has been our neighbor since she was three and they have been best friends at school and in the neighborhood.   She was excited she was his height with her shoes on.


One of my favorite photos with her friend putting balloons in her face.


Finally my graduation photo....jumping in front of the school.


8th grade dance photo


No comments: