You know when you are half listening to a story and then something catches your ear...so you have to make that person tell it again and really start listening because what you heard could not have been right. Bush Diving? Taylor was talking to me as if I knew what Bush Diving was. "Didn't kids jump into bushes at your school when security was not looking?" she asked. "No... and why is that fun?" I responded. She said everyone watches and takes photos until security comes and pulls them out of the plants. She even had some photos on her phone to prove it to me. I guess that could be funny during lunch. I asked her if she could imagine adults doing this in real life and then acted like I was jumping in the bushes while we were at the doctors office. We both started cracking up. It was so dumb it was funny.
I told her I would give her five dollars if she would do it at school and take a photo as evidence. I don't think this should count. She said only boys really jump in.
Then I got to thinking how dumb the security guards are....if I were security and this was a problem I would go plant some rose bushes.
Problem solved.



1 comment:
Times do change. Definately not worth a Scott spot.
Post a Comment