Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Status...Not Single Anymore

 
No man vinyl sticker on the back of my car.  Couldn't stand the heat!


My man and oldest daughter are back!

I got my new vinyl sticker family for my car...I am no longer a single mother!  No more people can hit on me at the gas station anymore.  It is clear as vinyl...I am taken.  I am loving my new car especially with the freezing weather in the 50's right now.  It has a heated steering wheel!!  I never would have survived these temperatures in my old car.  It really is funny how everyone is freaking out because of the freezing 50's.  My kids have to wear their sweatshirts all day and actually wear spandex pants to their sports practice outside.  My hands are toasty warm on my steering wheel...how is everyone else surviving without this?


1 comment:

Judi Rowe said...

What is this new car? I think it deserves a post. What are you putting your vinyl on? We have had a week in the single digits. You are glad you are not here skiing.