Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween


Thor...I had to bribe him to wear a "girls" wig.


(Ward award-winning) 80's girl with my New Kids on the Block t-shirt.


 Stole a couple of walkers from my Dad's nursing home for these Grandma's.


 Their favorite part was their big booty...It is funny until that booty is real.



Syd needed some oxygen and a quick rest after shaking her booty.


Halloween 2012 

3 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

I love reading your posts, they are so funny! Carly & Sydney's costumes are serously the best! So creative!

Janelle Joy Craig said...

Wow! We really need to visit you guys more often! Carly and Sydney are are using walkers already, Brody has extremely long hair. . .I kind-of recognize Taylor. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!

Judi Rowe said...

It is sad when your grandchildren look older than you. I feel so young. Not as young as Taylor and Brody. What cute costumes. Wish they could have come to my door.