Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Taylor is Sick


Taylor is sick....very, very sick.  Taylor has a serious infection called "One Direction Infection."  She has earned a lot of money baby sitting this summer and most of it has gone to this sickness.  She hopes they never find a cure.  It is even contagious...her sisters have it and even Brody.  I went to get Brody a hair cut and asked him how he wants to cut his hair..."Like Harry, Mom"...from Harry Potter?  "NOOOO from One Direction."


Posters, clothes, blankets, magazines, Cds, Dvds...she even made herself a pillow with their symbol on it.  I just keep adding up how much money she has spent and try to give her a lecture on money...but all I hear is I will always love them and keep this stuff forever.  Do you see a New Kids on the Block poster anywhere in my house?  


 The teen boy band crush is nothing new but now we have a 2012 twist--her cell phone.  No, not the picture of Harry in the background that is expected...look closer.  Look at the "days left" icons with the hearts...  Those are days left until Harry, Liam, Niall, Zain and Louis celebrate their birthdays...the boys of One Direction.

3 comments:

emily said...

this makes me sick

emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy said...

oh emily.....
-taylor