Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"Egg"cellent

I used to think that when all my kids got older being a mom would get easier. I take that back. As they get older and start becoming people and figure out who they are...it makes my job harder. I have to be four differnt mothers to four different children. They all need something different from me. It is hard to figure out what each one needs. It was way easier to feed, change, read, naps and park days. I loved watching each one make eggs because they all take such a different approach.
Brody...Did a basketball because we told him too.



Taylor...knew quickly that she wanted a fashionable zebra egg.



Carly...waited and watched everyone else make their eggs until she decided what she was going to do. Her eggs were not done when the camara was out.




Syd...copied a humpty dumpty egg but had to take it one step further for shock value. She cracked him and then put blood(red color) out of his crack.


Brody...asked dad for a BYU egg...he knew dad would like that too!!!

Me...I gave up all my eggs for my kids...because that is what a mom does.











1 comment:

Janelle Joy Craig said...

Your insight is incredible since you can even pinpoint their personalities in their Easter eggs LOL. But so true :) I hope I grow up to be as wise as you soon since even two cuties take a lot of workout for my brain. Maybe I should just have an extra Easter holiday and pay more attn this time :)