
Every Christmas we take our kids to BYU...well, the BYU bookstore...to get some cougar pride. Most of the time I walk in, go get my copy of the Daily Universe and feel like a college student again. Then, I look down at my 4 kids and realize how I don't fit in anymore at the Y. I really felt bad for Scott when we were walking by this booth of students who were trying to get people to sign up for student credit cards. They asked him if he had a son or daughter who was a student at the Y and did he want to sign them up for a credit card. He looked like he was about to cry...then he angrily said no...this 12 year old is my oldest. I couldn't help but crack up to see how shocked he was. I told him he is 38 and I have been trying to convince him to get rid of some gray. It was a huge reminder just how far we have come...but maybe....just maybe they thought
I was his daughter in college? GO COUGS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment