Pretend I am doing this post in an English accent.
Lessons learned in England.

I want one of these phone booths for my house.

I will be watching the Royal wedding in April on TV here at Westminster Abby. Not ashamed to admit.

America does not even compare to their beautiful buildings.

Once you do the London eye you never need to do it again.

My first and last time in the eye.

I like warm vacations instead of cold. The queen is smart to stay inside Buckingham palace.

I learned how dumb we are. It is such a habit when you look to cross the street you look the direction the cars should be coming. Since the cars are on the wrong side of the street we would continually look the wrong way and almost get hit. They even have it printed on every cross walk but we still were dumb.

The London bridge is amazing but this is really called the tower bridge. The London bridge is a normal boring bridge that would not be a cute picture.

If I had to hear him speak in his English accent one more minute I would throw him in the dungeon.

Stonehenge is smaller than you think.
My biggest lesson I learned was that chivalry is not dead. Scott gave up his first class seat on the airplane for me while he rode in coach.
It was a great Thanksgiving.
5 comments:
Looks like a great trip. Sorry it was cold. I'm glad you are back safe.
What cute pictures!!! Looks like so much fun! You are so darn cute and skinny minnie! :) Glad you all got to go have fun!
oh man! so sorry my name says booty busters-i gotta figure out how to get rid of that! hehe it sounds naughty. It's just my weight loss blog contest thingy we did, sorry- this is Amy Tucker :)
Looks like a wonderful trip. Both you and Scott look amazing! Look forward to seeing you and the family at Christmas.
So jealous!
Post a Comment