Sunday, August 15, 2010

Amazing cake

We had a birthday boy at our house. He started out wanting to go get sushi. I had no desire to go, so I arranged a date with his best man friend. I think this is called a sushi boat. I just call it wrong.
Then I surprised him and had Nazar make this AWESOME cake all about him. I had a tear to my eye when I saw this cake, it was wonderful and I know how many hours it took to make. Everyone loved it especially the birthday boy.
Let me give you a tour of the cake!


This is Scott scuba diving riding a sting ray...notice he is scuba diving with pom poms.



This is a temple in Guatemala...our best vacation ever...oh and he was a missionary there.




Chewbacca...He has the best impression of Chewy. Just ask he would love to do it. I knew I wanted to marry him after I heard him do this.




Everyone knows how much he loves BYU. Just look at his wardrobe. All BYU shirts.



Last his love for the 10 key...accounting.



Happy 38th birthday Scott. We love you and I now have the title of best gift giver. I am sure you will get it back at Christmas.





3 comments:

JandKWachFamily said...

I'm so glad you clarified the Chewbacca thing because when Nazar put that on the cake, I thought it meant your hubby is Hairy all over hanging out on the beach blanket. Love the pom poms! What a great tribute...looks like he had an awesome Birthday!

Judi Rowe said...

The cake is amazing. Looks like a fun party. I can't say as much for the sushi. Do I dare ask what the best gift ever was. Or was it the cake because it truly is the best. Happy Birthday Scott. We love you for all 38 birthdays and 9 months more.

Sheryl said...

Great celebration for your man!

Russell better not see that picture of the sushi boat... he will not be happy that he didn't get one too!!