Mom has a fun summer planned...Braces!!!



Carly had the best smile when she was little. Her teeth were absolutely perfect. Little did I know that perfect baby teeth mean Expensive Permanent teeth. She had no space which now means I have to pay thousands of dollars to create space...to get that smile back.

Day one of Braces. There was a smile on her face until later that night when the pain of braces kicked in. "Mom I thought braces would be fun"...You have so much to learn little grasshopper.

Not as much work but she still needs some work. They have to do surgery and put a gold chain on a tooth to pull it down. It is growing sideways through the gums. That stupid tooth cost me an extra $1500.00. They get to earn tokens for good brushing and no broken brackets. If they get enough tokens they get a $30.00 gift card. Don't you think that should go to me and the expense of the braces? They did not go for it.
You two are worth every dollar!!!
2 comments:
I have Blake in braces now and Austin starting in a few months. So that will be both of mine in braces too. Gotta love how baby teeth are so not how their teeth will really be. All of my kids are going to need braces!
Oh fun. at least you two can share in the braces experience together:)
Post a Comment